Sunday, July 13, 2014

honmei ~ KOIZORA (Sky of Love)

title: KOIZORA ~ Sky of Love
starring: MIURA HARUMA and YUI ARAGAKI
release date: November 3, 2007
genre: Romance Drama

This is one of my all-time favorite Japanese movie, however, I didn't write a review so better late than never. I'm not much of a drama movie person but the looks (and talent) of Haruma sold me on this movie.  Two high school kids fell in-love and the rest you must see the movie on what the hype is all about.  




Love Message

Welcome to HarumaLuv's Reel Love Blog!
I love movies ~ romance, comedy, action, drama, suspense, horror, anime, family ~ name it and I've most likely seen it. ^_^
What you'll find here:
~New Release reviews **shiata**
~Fave movie reviews **honmei**
~movie OST/PV
~Hollywood movies
~Asian movies

Socialize

Blog Archive