Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~honmei~TURN LEFT, TURN RIGHT




movie title: TURN LEFT, TURN RIGHT
cast: TAKESHI KANESHIRO / GIGI LEUNG
director: JOHNNY TO
year released: 2003
genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

SYNOPSIS
Leung plays a translator, and Kaneshiro plays a violinist, who live parallel lives and appear to be perfect for each other, but somehow fate seems to keep them apart. They live in the same apartment building, but don't meet. Because when they leave, one turns left and the other turns right.

REVIEW
I love the book by Jimmy Liao and I was just excited when the movie came out. This is one of my top Asian movies. Kaneshiro and Leung have good on-screen chemistry. I may sound biased but I love Kaneshiro and Zhang Ziyi team-up. However, Turn Left, Turn Right is quite a lovely movie to watch. It makes you stop and think ~ what if my soulmate is just around the corner but I keep missing him because I turn left and he turns right?! No worries, if he is my soulmate ~ he'll know the first time he lays his eyes on me.

HIGHLIGHTS

  • The meeting
  • Takeshi Kaneshiro {total eye-candy}

Love Message

Welcome to HarumaLuv's Reel Love Blog!
I love movies ~ romance, comedy, action, drama, suspense, horror, anime, family ~ name it and I've most likely seen it. ^_^
What you'll find here:
~New Release reviews **shiata**
~Fave movie reviews **honmei**
~movie OST/PV
~Hollywood movies
~Asian movies

Socialize

Blog Archive